All electronic waste material, and metals, received by TelcoScrap is sorted, staged, and tested for functional reuse, refurbished and resold back to the marketplace.
Material that is determined to be eScrap is broken down and sold to buyers or dealers in need of specific raw commodities, scrap, or precious metals.
Hard Drives from PCâ€™s, Servers, and Laptops are destroyed and certification of destruction is provided.
TVâ€™s, Fluorescent bulbs, and CRTâ€™s are channeled to our downstream partners who specialize in the recycling, and processing of that material in accordance with State, Local, Federal, and ISO 9000 guidelines.
TelcoScrap recycles the following Telecom/IT equipment
- All Types of Circuit Boards, Main Frames, Cable, Switches, Towers and more
- Alcatel-Lucent 5ESS Switches
- Alcatel-Lucent 4ESS Switches
- Alcatel-Lucent 7750
- Alcatel-Lucent Wavestar OLS 400G
- Alcatel-Lucent Metropolis
- Alcatel-Lucent 1650
- Alcatel-Lucent 1625
- Alcatel-Lucent 1675
- Alcatel-Lucent 1665
- Alcatel-Lucent CDMA
- Alcatel-Lucent EVDO
- Alcatel-Lucent GSM
- Andrew Antenna’s
- Andrew TMA
- Andrew Connectors
- Kathrein Scala Division Antenna’s
- Powerwave Antenna’s
- Microwave Radio Links -15GHz, 18GHz, 23GHz, 38GHz
- Cellular Towers